the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

where did you go?
tisdag 11 oktober 2011 @ 13:49
0 comments!



your beautiful face,
your handsome smile,
our late night conversations on the phone,
talking about everything and nothing,
lying in the sofa closely curled up together,
the way you held me in your strong arms,
the way you softly kissed my lips,
how you looked with your wonderful green eyes into mine,
completely piercing my heart and soul,
when you told me how beautiful I was,
when I was there to comfort you
and you were there for me,
feeling safe and warm with you,
just being with you,
having you,
being yours,
filling my heart with so much love,

I still have so much love to give...
where did you go?

I don't love you because I need you,
I need you because I love you.