the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

time
torsdag 9 juni 2011 @ 03:52
0 comments!

Have you ever felt like freezing time because you're scared of changes in the future, of losing someone or something and never being able to get it back?

Sometime time frightens me, not only because of that, but because time never comes back, it will never be the same as it is right now. Time is like sand running through my fingers, and with different time come different people, different experiences, different places...

I admit to being human, I like adventures but I still want to feel safe. One of the most frightening feelings of all, is the feeling of losing someone who provides you with that safety. Suddenly, when that person, you're standing there all alone, naked, exposed, scared...

Love provides you with that feeling of safety. That's one of the reasons why we all fear of losing the ones we love, family, friends and that special person who's so much more than just a friend.
Feeling loved, feeling safe, feeling happy...

Time, what is that really? Four letters, one word. It comes, it goes and it never comes back, so make sure to use all time we've got wisely.