the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

pouring rain
onsdag 8 juni 2011 @ 13:18
0 comments!


The rain is pouring down outside my window.
I just feel like going out in my pajamas and feeling the rain on my skin,
soaking my clothes and my hair,
sipping into my mouth and washing away my tears.
Feelings can be sickening sometimes, they make us feel vulnerable.

Sometimes I wonder who I really am, what I really want and how to handle different situations. Then I realize, that's life - searching for the answers.

No matter what happens, I just want you to be happy, because then it makes it worth anything. I will manage my life, shape and follow my dreams, achieve my goals, I feel like I could do almost anything, I just gotta figure out whats worth fighting for.
Follow your heart and follow your dreams, anytime you turn your head to your side I will be there next to you if you want me to.

Don't walk a head of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me, and together we will walk through life - hand in hand.