the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

from my heart
fredag 4 mars 2011 @ 14:45
0 comments!

I feel grateful for so many things in my life. Even the smallest moments and gestures that add that little extra spark of color to a world of gray.
The happiness that fills my body when I see the sun break through the clouded sky, the joy in my heart when I feel love, the amazing rush through my veins when I hear a really good song or just sit and create my own music with some friends.
Getting all excited over dreams and plans, walking my own way through life knowing it will be alright, even though times get tough sometimes, because I just always hope and believe in the future, that's just such a good feeling to have!
I'm so grateful for having a family that loves me and puts up with me every day, for having such amazing friends that can put a smile on my face at any time, friends that care for me and I care for them very much too.
Positive thinking is the key to happiness, so don't get hung up on the negatives.

Indeed, I believe that feeling this appreciation for both big and small things in life, is one of the best feelings to have in life. I'm just happy for everything that I've got.