the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

Eyes of an angel
torsdag 24 mars 2011 @ 14:51
0 comments!

Look at me once more with those angel eyes. Piercing green, stunning and with an energetic look. They say by looking into someones eyes you see into their soul, but when I look deep into yours, I don't only see right into your soul, but I feel you looking into mine.
As our eyes meet, for a brief moment that I wish could last forever, my soul is no longer alone, for it has mended into one with yours. And so I carry you with me, and I hope you will let me be with you wherever you go too.

As long as I know I've got you...