the will to live
about
Ciao, my name is Danielle Carlson, welcome to my blog. This is my place for expression of thoughts and emotions, basically things that go on in the head of a teen like myself.

the archive
februari 2011
mars 2011
april 2011
maj 2011
juni 2011
juli 2011
augusti 2011
oktober 2011

torsdag 10 februari 2011 @ 09:19
0 comments!


Every girl dreams of finding her prince, where she can be the perfect Disney princess. But this dream of ours, will it ever come true? Do fairytales come true?
I want to be a Disney princess. I want my prince to find me. To have the perfect kiss and be loved for who I am
and live happily ever after. Why do I hear this voice inside of me, telling me to give it up, saying it´s never going to happen, and still I fee
l this hope, a whisper from my heart that tells me to keep believing?
What is there really to expect? Is there a prince out there for each of us or are we just closing our eyes because we´re too afraid to face the
ugly truth, that our dream of love will never be anything but a dream?

What is right and what is not, and how do we know anything for sure? Maybe that's just life. That nothing is ever
for sure, life is what we make it...